Terms of Service
Last Updated October 19, 2021
Beto O’Rourke is utilizing mass texting to engage with those who opt-in to receive text messages from the campaign. Through a short code, Beto O’Rourke and Powered by People will be able to provide users with a personalized experience, including information on campaign updates, donation asks, and volunteer opportunities.
1. When users opt-in to our service, we will send a message confirming signup. By signing up and entering my telephone number to receive campaign alerts, I consent to receive and authorize Beto O’Rourke to send (i) SMS text messages, (ii) prerecorded audio messages (including calls to cellular phones), or (iii) other communications sent by an autodialer to my mobile device.
2. You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just text “STOP.” After you send the SMS message “STOP” to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from our campaign. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
3. If you are experiencing issues with the messaging program you can reply with the keyword HELP for more assistance, or you can get help directly by emailing our team at [email protected].
4. Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages
5. As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. You will receive periodic messages from the campaign. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.